17 March 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

There was a leprechaun wearing a kilt handing out green balloons outside of the library today. What a weird Scottish twist.

Sinead and Buffum arrive tomorrow morning, just as I will be walking into my last class of the semester. I can't believe how quickly time has gone by. It feels like just yesterday I was sitting in my empty room, homesick like none other.

Once my my final essay is turned in on April 7th, the only thing I have to worry about it my dissertation. I have four months to write 15,000 words, and I cannot wait. This is the part that I really love. My ideal day involves drinking a cup of coffee with a book in hand. Once the weather warms up a bit more, hopefully this will shift to an outdoor setting. Judging by the erratic weather this week, I'm not gonna hold my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment