01 July 2010

Boredom

I don't understand people who willingly sit around all day long. Having had my knee surgery on Tuesday, I am restricted in everything that I can do. I basically sleep, pray for the throbbing pain in my knee to go away, and watch TV. I'm used to moving around and doing things! I'm used to having a job. Now, it's like I have an endless amount of free time. What do people who do not have summer jobs do with their time? I'm basically going crazy...but I at least know it's not by choice. I went to the doctor this morning, and I almost passed out just going down the stairs. I'm looking forward to being able to move around...and a shower! I feel disgusting.

How I have filled my time since arriving home on Tuesday:
1.) Watched Seasons 3 & 4 of Sex and the City
2.) Watched Season 4 of Friends
3.) Watched Mighty Ducks
4.) Watched Confessions of a Shopaholic
5.) Organized/Renamed my pictures
6.) Loaded all of my music onto my new computer, then resynced my iPods
7.) Applied for a credit card
8.) Uploaded pictures onto photobucket
9.) Lots and lots of online shopping
10.) Watched first 2 episodes of Mad Men
11.) NAPPED!
12.) Created a new ringtone for my phone

all in all, nothing too sophisticated. Perhaps I should begin a book next?

No comments:

Post a Comment